Followers

Friday, April 6, 2018

Working on projects for 2 blog hops. Stay tuned for the results

     I've been working hard on projects for the 2 blog hops I'm on the teams for.   April 14th will be the Stamp 'n Hop blog hop will be featuring items from the retiring catalogs and our favorite products.  April 18 will be the April Blog Hop for the SU Orphaned Demos Blog Hop who's theme will be the Coffee Break suite. 

    I know y'all will love the projects and the inspiration the talented stampers that are sharing in each of these blog hops.  Please remember to not only read and check out and comment and share my post, but hop to each of the other stampers and comment on each of the other hops.  If you get inspired to create something while hopping, and need more supplies, consider ordering them through my online store with the link to the side of this blog. 

     If you would like to book a party to share the fun with your friends and family, don't hesitate to contact me to schedule it.  We'll have fun and my hostesses get lots of rewards for booking with me.  If your wish list is too long and you need a discount, consider contacting me to join my team for the discount and other perks.

Stampin' Over the Rainbow,
           Tracey Gouraud

No comments:

Post a Comment